So, very sorry for not posting anything for 3 days (well, the Day 52 post doesn't really count, after all). I hope these pics were worth waiting for!
#2, Fen and Cap with 11 year old cattle dog, Kava, who was really sweet with them!
Cap and Fen with Blaze's toy.
Fen was intrigued by Kava!!
And here are pics from the trial - the pups each had individual meet and greet, were helped by strangers, saw lots of strange looking dogs (don't worry, I was careful that I knew the other dogs and that they were healthy!) and even came with Blaze and I on a little walk in the woods. People commented on their calmness and could be heard asking, "Aren't you afraid they will run away?" when I let them all run amok around my car and the Xpen (I parked WAY out of the way, so very safe!) I couldn't imagine having puppies that I would have to worry about that. These guys just stay with me and follow me. That's just the way all my litters have been. So if it is abnormal, then I'll take it!
These 2 kids were wild - very much roughhousing with the puppies (although these pics are sooooo sweet). I supervised so that no "damage" could be done, but after the initial "what the...?" the puppies all jumped in and played just as rough! All limbs intact, but I think the little boy is missing a chunk of his scalp :)




They are really racing to their crates for feeding times now, and offer running in and turning around, waiting expectantly. Very cute, my little Pavlov puppies :)
The countdown begins...3 more nights at Creekside, then the road trip of all road trips begins (and will take 2 days :) !


Navigating some stairs already.
4 comments:
Killer pictures -that first one of Fen was great. Loved the one of Hank and the boy. Brave kids!
*What* exactly is #2 off doing in these pictures and videos? Sitting quietly at your feet, right? ; )
Caper sleeps in the car too -even on 10 hour drives...usually in someone's lap if there's someone in the backseat!
The pictures were absolutely worth the wait! Glad to hear that the kids didn't break my puppy! I was reading the words and looking at the first picture with the boy and starting to worry.
Ah, great pics. :)
Fantastic shots, you are so good with those puppies, what a great start you give them....I know everyone has to appreciate the time you put in. I
I was wondering where #2 is as well, always seems to be just out of frame, I am sure she is just getting in some early sheep training... :-))or is so well behaved she just is lying there sweetly
The picture of Fen was great, what a look on her face....plus the caption was funny......
Post a Comment